1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

bidding programs

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Team_Arctic, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Team_Arctic

Team_Arctic Senior Member

what program do you guys use for your bidding/billing currently i just do bids off carbon copys i get at staples and i use omni to bill and do all my accounting with peachtree. im looking for a bidding/billing program all in one any suggestions

2. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Quickbooks user for years. But I don't bid jobs sub for company and have been for years.

3. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

Quickbooks........

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

5. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Invoice&Estimate Pro to do my bids once job is excepted I in put it to Quickbooks that way I do not have 18million one time bids clients on it, because you have to build a new client everytime you want to open a estimate unless I'm missing something which is very easy sometimes!!

6. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Great idea, but i personally have a problem with using a web based business management system.