1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bidding Help

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Wayne Volz, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

I see many post about bidding jobs. Here's your solution.

Have you ever asked yourself what you should charge for a job? All businesses need a solid foundation. Your bidding is the foundation of your company. If you want to gain the confidence to know why you charge what you charge for any service that you offer and never second guess yourself again, check out our bidding package on our web site.
    I gives you a simple, accurate, and professional method to determine your company’s cost per hour of operation based on your equipment, use-rates and overhead. Not an industry standard. The only thing good about an industry standard is a good laugh. Trying to run your company based on anything other than your company’s cost is a sure bet to lose profit and to eventually put yourself out of business. How do I say this with such conviction, because we almost did it. I will share with you the changes that we made in 1987 that turned our company from a zero to a hero!
    This package also includes how to take your cost per hour of operation and put it into an effective bidding methodology for anything as simple as a residential lawn to bidding a large corporate account. You will gain the confidence necessary to submit a fair and profitable proposal to secure the contract. It also explains why a service agreement is good for both you and your clients both residential or commercial. The information shared in this package can actually catapult your business to the next level regardless if you are a one-truck operation or a multi-crew company. These four manuals and CD include our 35 years of experience and knowledge as a commercial contractor. Put it to work for you.
    Thanks again for the opportunity. http://profitsareus.com/…/bidding-estimating-contracts-pac…/