1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bidding forms

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Tom c., Dec 27, 2007.

1. Tom c.

Tom c. Member

Do any of you have any blank bidding forms you can email or download. I seem to have lost mine. Or does any one use Quick books for plowing and landscaping. I need a proposal sheet to quote a plowing and sidewalk clearing and salting bid. Any thing you can help me with would be greatly appreciated. Tom aka plowdude:help:

2. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

This is what i use out in the field.

I don't know if this will help. but i use these when i am out in the field. I fill them out so that the customer has the prices right away then let them know that when i get back to the office i can fax them out a actual contract with the same prices that they got earlier.

Attached Files:

3. All Season Lawn

All Season Lawn Member

Do a search i have seen many on this site

4. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

i use quickbooks for my plowing, havent totally figured it out yet but so far so good,
    easy to use and i have hard records of all my accounts without all the paperwork, easy to pull up what customers owe,apply payments see what life costs me.
    i like it

later
    Nate