1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bidding a tsc

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by smok531, Jul 12, 2013.

1. smok531

smok531 Junior Member

Im looking for help bidding this Tractor Supply. i have not measured it yet but i have added a attachment. will be plowing with a 1ton p/u 9ft plow and Salt/LCC Brine 90/10 sprayer. looking for help coming up with a per push price as well as prewetting or under 2" plowable event.

my thoughts are $175 a visit for pre-treatment with liquid.
    as well as same prive per visit to melt a under 2" plowable event.

and any event over 2" that is plowable charging $85 a hr with liquid with a hour and a have min on the first visit each visit after will be rounded to the nears 15 min.

or a per push price of flat out $170 per visit every 2-3" for plowable events.

thanks looking fwd to see how my prices are. tsc.jpg

tsc.jpg

2. smok531

smok531 Junior Member

no one?...

3. Jason1919

Jason1919 Junior Member

I do 3 TSC stores in MA & CT... I do flat rates for snow plowing at $4900-$5700 per season PLUS a rate of $150-$200 per application for straight Geo Salt. Good thing is all contracts are done by local managers of stores. Good to work with. Never had any issues.

4. smok531

smok531 Junior Member

how many events do you see a year?