1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bid these Duplexes

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by GreenAcresMike, Jan 31, 2014.

1. GreenAcresMike

GreenAcresMike Junior Member

2. GreenAcresMike

GreenAcresMike Junior Member

Sorry my lines didn't show up. Basically all buildings on Beasley ct. except for the 3 on the south west part of Beasley ct.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  3. JMK26

JMK26 Junior Member

What do you charge per hour/push? How long do you think it's going to take you? You multiply your price per hour by how long you think it's going to take and then that is the price you give whomever you're giving the bid to.

We can't give you a price without knowing your overhead and other expenses and your profit margin or whether you need to plow each driveway or just the streets. Or if you have to salt the driveways and plow them, or just plow the driveways and plow and salt the streets.

And quite honestly, I don't feel like bidding your jobs for you. I worked on 3 estimates today...I don't really want to do a 4th.

TIP: Everyone here can and is more than willing to help you on HOW to price, like break the duplex up into sections comparable in size to other lots you have and add each section up....but we're not going to do all the footwork and give you a price to give them.

Give a man a price for his bid and he'll plow for a season, teach a man to price his bid and he'll plow for a lifetime.

4. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

$78.54 per 2" for the lots, $32.83 for the sidewalks