1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Bid assistance

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by MK97, Sep 8, 2014.

1. MK97

MK97 PlowSite.com Addict

Putting a bid together and just wanted to see what you guys would charge. This one is just a little different. The front of the north building will get plowed from 3" and up. So that doesn't get factored into the one inch price. Basically draw a line from the corners of that building to cut off the top rectangle in the marked areas if that makes sense.

If at all possible, everything gets pushed to the dumpsters on the south end of the marked area. If there is a ton of snow, then it can be pushed to the fence as well.

Price for
    1" push
    3" push for everything
    6-12 push for everything

[​IMG]

2. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

$60 @ 1-3

$90 @ 3.25 -6

$125 @ 6.25 -10

$135 @ 10.25 - 13

$150 over 13.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Everything gets plowed. No coming back for difference amounts

4. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

1" push $89
    3" push for everything $136
    6-12 push for everything $204

5. MK97

MK97 PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks Buswell, I was figuring a few bucks higher ($75-$115-$145). Good to know I was in range.

Grandview- I explained I don't make second trips, and if I do I make it worth my time. He said that was fine, and the other building owner is old and cheap and he may have to learn the hard way. The guys I'm turning the bid into I do a decent amount of business with and have a good rapport with them. Never met the other guy.

Max we seem to about the same range as well.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014