1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain LT245/75R17 for sale. Only 300 miles.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HazardAce, Nov 21, 2011.

1. HazardAce

HazardAce Junior Member

I have 11 BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain tires for sale. They are LT245/75R17 121/118R. 7 of them are basically brand new with less than 300 miles of use. They even still have the barcode stickers on the sidewalls. They came on the local Fire company's new Brush truck, but were not aggressive enough, so were replaced. The other 4 were used on their Utility, and have about 30 % tread life remaining. These tires are around $230 - $240 brand new from a store. For the 7 newer ones we are asking $200 each OBO. The 4 used ones are $70 each OBO. These are great tires for someone looking for a good deal. Located near Philadelphia, PA. PM me or call 610-551-4341 and make an offer.

Thank you
  2. HazardAce

HazardAce Junior Member

Bumping it up.
  3. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Don't want to bash your thread, but that tire locally here is only $224 installed, I just priced them out today.
  4. HazardAce

HazardAce Junior Member

Righto. I thought I said that, but I see I left that out. That's why the OBO is there.