1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Beware of Merit Solutions (formally Lipinski) of New Jersey

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Prim1234, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prim1234

Prim1234 Junior Member
    from Pa

They do not pay there subs.
  2. hosejockey4506

hosejockey4506 Senior Member

very detailed post!!!!!!

are you afraid to come on here with your regular screen name and post this
  3. EPM

EPM Member

A little more info would be helpful.....

I'm hoping this is an issue from last season because if you expect payment from a national or almost any commercial client inside 30 days I'd keep dreaming.
  4. Prim1234

Prim1234 Junior Member
    from Pa

We just one our lawsuit against them, we serviced 3 CVS locations last year.
    long story short they owed us a lot of money, begged us to continue working for them.(and we did) There VP contacted me directly and assured us we would get paid. He told us there is a problem with there accounting system.
    After a year of filing different legal we were awarded a judgment against the company and are waiting sherriff sale.
  5. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

after serving for President Clinton, now she does this ???

Thanks for the "heads up".....:D
  6. Prim1234

Prim1234 Junior Member
    from Pa

After the strings of emails sent from there company they new they were in the wrong and should have paid as soon as we sent the first letter from our lawyer but didn't. This pushed us into a long dragged out process of filings.

This is not the way a company should treat there subs.
  7. snowcookie

snowcookie Junior Member

Same people, different company. Merit, Lipinski, USM, Ferrandino, Valley Crest, Brickman, Viox, Kellerman...all the same people, just moving from one company to a competitor. All thieves, all with airtight contracts that leave the vendors holding the bag. If it ices and only snows 1 inch, they don't pay. If a customer slips and falls on that icy lot, you are responsible. We nearly lost our business because of these guys. Never again. If you have a negative experience with these bozos, please post for all to learn from.
  8. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I worked for Lipinski about 8 years ago and it took them about 5+ month to pay me.
  9. procut

procut Senior Member

I think you mean Lewinsky not Lipinski, lol.
  10. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

pretty sure we have enough of these discussions floating around, especially when someone registers at the site just to post such a thread.

so, I'm closing this one out. thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.