1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Beware of mark krog, kcg management & the snow plow men

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Plow-Girl, Oct 15, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plow-Girl

Plow-Girl Junior Member

Attention Chicagoland Area! Do NOT do business with Mark Krog, KCG Management or The Snowplow Men (SPM). They are crooks and have been for years. There are many many people out there who have been robbed by him, don't become his next victim! He does not pay his subcontractors, takes the money and runs!!! You have been warned!! Please spread the word so no one else has to go through what others have gone through with him!

2. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

3Rd thread on this

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Plow Girl,1st rule get paid before you plow them.:)

4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

What are the odds that you're the same person as "subsurface"?

I completely believe your version of events regarding Mark Krog but I would advise against creating secondary accounts to bash him. The mods can look up your IP and see if it's the same as your other account. Just not worth it.

5. Plow-Girl

Plow-Girl Junior Member

This is not a secondary account but another sub that was robbed and don't want it to happen to anyone else. Go ahead and check ip address, admin. I hope this helps get the word out so no one else gets involved with him. Do research you will see there are a lot of us out there that have been screwed by this guy.

6. subsurface

subsurface Junior Member

Way to go i knew there was more of us. I encourage all to spend an evening online anf write bad reviews on yelp google manta etc. Also plow girl i hve contacted wgn and nbc about this scammer. He took me for 15k. Anyone who is interested call Brickman. Like i said i was threatened with cease and des orders and now getting implied threats to my physical propertah.....if we get more people to contact wgn and nbc they will run story and publicly go after this guy via evening news just google them and go to contact us but be prepared to aend them invoices.....also i have no problem identifying myself and making many threads here or on CL he screws EVERYONE it is a scam of taking contracts under one llc and subbing under the other. I personally know of over 60k that has been stolen by this man do the math 10% is 6k leaving at least 54k now subtract lawyer fees at maybe 5k per incident thats 15k of the 3 people i know personally myself included he walks away with39k "legally" he is a con and deserves prison time its coming because unlike Mark Krog I care about principal integrity professionalism and other contractors. Plowing is blood money already like i said you wanna leave your wife at midnight for 20 hours straight to get screwed i sure dont....

7. subsurface

subsurface Junior Member

Also plowgirl if your looking for work call brickman....if in wisconsin call birchwood both pay well amd in full! Tovar is a little to corporate. And also fill your acct late aug thri sept otherwise you run into the bottom feeders who deserve public embarrassment....oh if you google his name youll find a bunch...hrs been at this FOR YEARS. last season was tough on everyone weve been around since 1970 we understand but sometimes profit margins are down sometimes way up its up tp mother nature not scumbags scammers!

8. MSsnowplowing

MSsnowplowing Senior Member

GV you got it confused, they are subs working under a contractor.

I don't know anyone who pays their subs before they have done the plowing.

But If you plow in the 1st week of december and haven't gotten paid by the end of december it's called Stop Plowing until you get the money.

But but I will lose money if I do that, well if you are still losing money and helping that guy make money by continuing to work.

I would wait until a big storm is just a few hours away or just starting and call him up and say, "where's my money, no money, no plowing, good luck in getting someone to take care of that at the last minute"

It's amazing how fast they pay and if they don't well then you know and you don't lose much.

9. Plow-Girl

Plow-Girl Junior Member

It's a complicated situation that I can not get into on here. He will not get away with this just wait and see. In the mean time I don't want anyone else to fall in his trap as the new season approaches which is why I wanted to get a warning out there. If anyone else has been a victim feel free to send me your email address.

10. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

So tell me, why have both of you (if it is in fact two different people) waited until Oct. of this year to post this, and not late last year when you would have been getting ripped off??? I'm not defending the alleged scammer by any means, but it sure seams strange that two of you are waiting until Oct of the upcoming season to start posting stuff. And by the way I don't know what you meant about Tovar "being too corporate", that's a vague description. When I worked for them the money was always right, and they paid me a good hourly wage. So, you bum-wrap someone who allegedly doesn't pay you, and then you kind of bum-wrap another company for no apparent reason. If their money's good and you get paid, why are you bad mouthing them as well??

11. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Gotta agree, strange that two in a week are posting about this guy. Say nothing other than they got ripped off. And have waited this long to post about it. :confused:

12. Cover Guy

Cover Guy Senior Member

I am in a legal case with them right now for not paying. The last two payments on a seasonal contract haven't been payed with no reason for non payment.

13. Plow-Girl

Plow-Girl Junior Member

Are you really questioning why I would not post until now??? Do people really go on this site in May or June??? I just happened to do a google search on Krog the other day and came across the other guys post and decided I better post something too so people are aware that this has happened to multiple people. I am not the same person as the other poster!! Like I said, I can not get into details (we are in a legal case as well) but want to make sure others do not get involved with this POS. It will all come out in the end. If you really think we are the same person, look up legal cases against man and his company and you will see there are many!!! The more people that speak up the better so he does not get to run with anyone elses money this season.
    Also, for the record, I have nothing bad to say about Tovar, they are awesome and pay on time!!

14. subsurface

subsurface Junior Member

Agreed plowgirl and peeps would have forgotten by now.....most who have gone to cpurt upon settling also sogn a cease and desist order, legally forbidding them from warning others im not signing jack until im paid in full. Ive said it once ill say it 100 times it aint bout the 15k in sevice thts now 22k with interest its bout principal dont send my guys out away from their families at 2 am for 2p hours and screw us.....check CL IVE been posting there since august....plowsite is too much whining and patting yourselves on the back.. i run a business not a show nd tell...why are guys from Minnesota commenting on chicago based problems...go listen to prince and be quiet lol.... plowgirl and cover guy i encourage you to contact wgn and nbc DO NOT SETTLE IN COURT thats what he wants its a scam

15. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Yes I am here year round. Just skeptical that's all. Sorry if you got burnt but most likely posting here is not gonna stop people from working for him.. Look at all the posts about F&S yet the shamefully are still around. Why wouldn't you have posted at the end of last season?

16. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

I agree with the above. To bad you got the shaft, but you come on here, out of nowhere, screaming that everyone needs to support you, while at the same time inferring that only people from a certain part of the country, are qualified to help. Mabey you should take out an ad in the Chicago paper instead. Your far from the first person on here to be screwed out of thousands or tens of thousands of dollars. Funny, we didn't here you screaming on here, when it was someone elses problem.

17. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

no need to be calling each other names, etc. and, as I said in the other thread, there's no need to keep posting the same thing over and over again...if it is a legal matter then I suggest that you handle it in a legal way, through the appropriate channels and not post it all over the site like this.

that said, I'm closing this thread for now.

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.