1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Beware of kcg and spm

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by subsurface, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subsurface

subsurface Junior Member

For your benefit do not sign up with kcg or spm they are scams. Still owes me $20k from last season. Takes contracts under one subs under another. Id be happy to share invoices as well as voice mails and texts to whoever asks. These guys are actively tagging threads to be deleted to keep their scam alove another year. They are also trying to get a cease and desist letter against me for speaking the truth. Id be happy to put you in contact with others as well.
  2. subsurface

subsurface Junior Member

Looking or work, sub for hire, commercial snow removal
  3. subsurface

subsurface Junior Member

Beware of mark krog kcg and spm

They are scammers. Cancel contracts before it snows. They took me for $20k last season. I know of others and would be happy to share invoices and voicemails to anyone. I have now received threats against my physical property as well as threats of lawyers.Youve been warned. Oh and he is constantly flagging these posts to be deleted so I am constantly re posting
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  4. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

I hope before this gets deleted this fella comes on here and explains himself.....Thanks for the heads up.....Plenty of Bottom Feeder Leaches out there.....:gunsfiring:
  5. subsurface

subsurface Junior Member

H will not explain himself because he cant there is no reason we have not been paid besides this is how they profit. I am the 3rd gen owner of my family business and Brickman (who owned the account we subbed) stays in what was our shop 30 years ago in Libertyville Il. They told us KCG had been paid in full. We workd for SPM (SNOW PLOW MEN) which are both owned by Mark Krog and Lindsey Krog. Brickman also told us of dozens of complaints againt the Krogs and that they only speak via attorneys. This is over principal. Dont put me out for 20 hours in a row or at 2 am and try to fuc* me. If i save one guy money i feel justified. "Bottom feeder" doesnt even begin to describe it. Spread the word amongst colleagues. Thanks
  6. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Why don't you get a attorney and take the Krogs to court
  7. Meezer

Meezer Senior Member
    from Indiana

Thanks for the warning.
  8. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

is that a company ? or property maintenance group ?
  9. subsurface

subsurface Junior Member

A lawyer is 6k min. And others who have had to settle for 10cents on the dollar. Like i said its a scam. So i would be out 4grand on a friggin lawyer. Nope ill continue to warn people and will not sign cease and desist order until i am paid in full. He wants this to go to court because he owns to seperate llc all he has to do is say one didn't pay the other (even though hes owns both) and cant afford it and boom 10cents on the dollar. This is just information so he cant screw more people. I know you can always find subs..especially for plowing but if i save one guy im justified. This is more to do with the principal of illegal business practices than anything. Just a warning to fellow plowmen.... plowing is already blood money. Cheap ass wages and ****** hours thats why we stopped plowing 25 years ago but economy made it a necessity the last few again. Again this is a warning to people with integrity, pride, and commitment. Do you wanna leave you wife and kids all hours of the night for countless periods of time to have a guy screw you over when your already working dirt cheap? I dont
  10. subsurface

subsurface Junior Member

Its kcg management theyll sub to you under spm (snow plow men) they wanna go to court that way they only have to pay you 10%....im working with nbc ans wgn to get this guy exposed on there call to action broadcast i hope story airs
  11. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

there's no need to keep posting the same thing over and over again...if it is a legal matter then I suggest that you handle it in a legal way, through the appropriate channels and not post it all over the site like this.

that said, I'm closing this thread for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.