1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

better than any other brand

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by mike33087, Dec 15, 2006.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

this is the truth lol

2. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

wow thats an awesome truck.....very nice
  3. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog Member

chevy trucks- like a rock!!!

The flip side to this story can be found on the chevy silverado website, I believe is is silverado200k.com ( ?) registered 'Ol Blue ( '93 Chev. K2500 reg . cab longbed) there (219 K miles, 1 new tranny !!!) still alive, plowin' wood cuttin' boat pullin' workhorse !!!

CHEVROLET/GMC PROUD - anything else is just NOT a Truck !!!
  4. popov_plow

popov_plow Junior Member

no actually the flip side to chevys is pistonslap.com
  5. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

That's my next truck right there! I love it, and I love the caption too. Only thing I'd change is the wheels, not into the black. I need big chrome!
    I think I'm going to make that pictue my desktop background.
  6. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

As far as Chevy being best, nobody is going to change my mind. I have vanity registration plates on my truck that says CHEVY and also an antique plate that was on my 66. I don't leave anybody any doubt!
  7. starc

starc Senior Member

Yep, know a couple people with that problem, anything ever happen with the class action?