1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

better late then never 2-22-08 vid

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by mike psd, Feb 25, 2008.

1. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

Heres little vid my brother thrown together from Friday night he needed to cut it a bit shorter the cab shots didn't turn out soo well . enjoy -mike

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://img.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v175/keystonecrawler94/snow%202-22-08/2-22-08.flv">

2. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice video!!

3. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

I've been a little curious as to where you're from Mike. But, it's apparent from the vid that you're more north east than I am, lol. You got more on the ground than I did......

Gotta love those diesels......just chuggin' along like it's nothin'.

4. sailscall01

sailscall01 Member

Nice Vid.. Awesome music.. I actually walked out to AC/DC Thunderstruck at my wedding reception.. Good job...:salute:

5. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

sealer i'm north or scranton just above clarks summit area . thanks for the comment guys

6. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

HEY MIKE GLAD TO SEE YA FINALLY OUT GETIIN SOME PLOWING IN DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I ALMOST FORGOT WHAT ITS LIKE :D:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

nice vids mike and i love the music!:gunsfiring::drinkup: