Snow Plowing Forum banner

Bet that hurt!

6K views 54 replies 25 participants last post by  birddseedd 
#1 · (Edited)

#52 ·
weekendwrench;1759319 said:
Let me see if I can get this right:

Those folks had no right to be in that restaurant.

They should have seen the plow coming and ducked into a cutout.

The restaurant owner had no business building that close to the roadway. And since he did, he should have placed bulletproof glass in the windows.

Another one: Do you really expect this driver to slow down every time he passes a building? That's BS.

Do you folks really expect a plow driver to stop for a building he probably didn't even see?

Even more: This is a big city, they have lots of plowing that needs to be done ASAP, they don't have time to slow down.

It looked kind of dark out, maybe the driver didn't seen the patron. Maybe he was focused on something else. Maybe there was debris in the snow that caused this.

And of these BS excuses sound familiar?

#53 ·
Mark Oomkes;1759359 said:
Let me see if I can get this right:

Those folks had no right to be in that restaurant.

They should have seen the plow coming and ducked into a cutout.

The restaurant owner had no business building that close to the roadway. And since he did, he should have placed bulletproof glass in the windows.

Another one: Do you really expect this driver to slow down every time he passes a building? That's BS.

Do you folks really expect a plow driver to stop for a building he probably didn't even see?

Even more: This is a big city, they have lots of plowing that needs to be done ASAP, they don't have time to slow down.

It looked kind of dark out, maybe the driver didn't seen the patron. Maybe he was focused on something else. Maybe there was debris in the snow that caused this.

And of these BS excuses sound familiar?
That about sums it up.........

#54 ·
That is f***ing absurd.

The whole department ought to be put on notice, obviously after the first incident a stern enough message wasn't sent to the drivers.

Dear driver, you aren't in a Kansas cornfield trying to keep a road widened, you are in the inner city, you are to roll snow onto the curb, not throw it into the next county.

#55 ·
framer1901;1759440 said:
That is f***ing absurd.

The whole department ought to be put on notice, obviously after the first incident a stern enough message wasn't sent to the drivers.

Dear driver, you aren't in a Kansas cornfield trying to keep a road widened, you are in the inner city, you are to roll snow onto the curb, not throw it into the next county.
Framer1911

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.