1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best Ways To Bring In New Customers

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Avery Landscape, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Avery Landscape

Avery Landscape Junior Member
    from 5

So this is my second year in the snow buisness and I need approx. 30 new season contracts.. I have until about November 1st to get there so I'm pushing my limits right now.. my question was what have you all found that works best for doing this..

Currently I've been putting out flyers.. I plan on putting an ad in the paper this week.. I have ads running on the radio for my landscape and then they mention snow.. but this is about it and nothing seems to be working to greatly yet...

help??

2. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

Around here alot of banks, gass stations, etc. have signs up looking for bids. Keep your eyes open for that. If you are looking for residential the best result I have had was putting an ad in the local free newspaper.