1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best way I have found to apply Fluid Film so far

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by PhilFromErie, Nov 22, 2012.

1. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

I have a Graco airless painter and I was thinking I wonder if it would spray Fluid Film. I set a 5 gallon bucket of FF under it primed it and started spraying my trucks and plows and wondered why I ever messed around with the sure shot. It works great. I'm just going to leave the painter in the corner with the bucket under it and whenever I need to FF something unroll the hose flip the switch and do it. If you have a airless painter Id try it.

Happy thanksgiving.

2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

What would you charge to spray a plow after the season?

3. PhilFromErie

Just whatever the FF cost. It would only take a few mins. I'm out in Harborcree, call or shoot me a text. 323-1496.

4. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Sounds cool

Where'd you buy the 5 gallloner ?

5. PhilFromErie

One of my friends that lives by me is a distributor. But I think most of the places that have it can get the pales.

6. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Awesome. Thanks Phil! I'll definitely get a hold of you.

7. PhilFromErie

Yea, no prob. I'll be around for a while tomorrow so if your on the east side get ahold of me.

8. PhilFromErie

Lol. Nevermind. I just saw that you said after the season. We have a while though.