1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best time to sell Jeep plow (NY)?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Hubjeep, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

I have a used Predator (clear Lexan with down pressure) snowplow setup for a CJ-7.

I am thinking about putting it on E-bay, when would be a good time? Now... next few months?

Thanks,
    John

2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

RIGHT NOW

All serious plowers are already in winter mode. Everyone is changing fluid, painting their plows, testing sanders, replacing worn parts, and deciding if its time to add a plow or update a piece of equipment. I would list it right now if I were you.

Jay

3. wyldman

wyldman Member

Yep,right now.I'd put it in our classified forum here too,as there may be someone on this site looking for one.

4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Right now is the time to sell a plow. winter is coming so people are starting to look for there plows before its to late and the snow has already fell.:)

5. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Hmmm, now the question is which plow to sell. :confused: I have a 3 year old Western SUV plow on the 1992 Wrangler.

The other plow is a Sno-way Predator 24 Series 6' 8" with down pressure that is about 6 years old set up for a CJ-7.

I would need a Wrangler mount for the Predator if I kept that one.

-John

6. poolshark

poolshark Junior Member