1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

best time of year to buy new plows/equipment

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by skidoo52, Mar 19, 2014.

1. skidoo52

skidoo52 Junior Member

what is the best time of year to buy a new plow to get the best pricing? end of season, summer, or pre season? im looking at get a new fisher vplow or xls for next season and want the best price I can get on it. also l want to pick up a vbox spreader for next season as well such as a 2 yard salt dogg. let me know when I can get the best deal.
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If they are new try and call the dealer to see if any promotions will be coming through. Or you can wait for the fair to start they have some saving at that time.
  3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Better but some extra controllers for the saltdoggy
  4. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Im interested in getting a dxt if snyone knows of a boss promotion etc
  5. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

now is the best time to buy snow and ice equipment some people have made a lot of money and are buying new stuff and some lost their buts and are getting out of the business. good deals are around just gotta find them