1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best site to buy strobe kits

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by wiseguyslawn, Nov 1, 2008.

1. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn Senior Member

Wheres the best place to buy a strobe kit and I see you can buy these in different watts how do u know which one to buy.

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

theres many different sites.
    www.galls.com , www.sirennet.com. lshlights, strobesnmore etc
    as far as watts thats depends on how bright/how many strobes you will be using. for 4 strobes a 60w is probably fine for 6 strobes id go with a 90w. the watts is more based on personal preference and budget

3. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

4. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

contact george on here ( Dissociative ) has new/used kits for sale! great guy to do buisness with! he did my truck

5. tbrownell

tbrownell Member

6. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Dissociative (George) just finished my truck, he does awesome work! Contact him by PM or email and he will set you up!

7. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

sirennet is nice

8. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

thanks guys for the reference....

LHS is a good site for new stuff, but i can also sell new kits through the whelen guys..

9. Jim Karns

Jim Karns Member

Try A&W direct. Good selection - average pricing.

10. larryhd

larryhd Senior Member
    from vermont

11. Grisi24

Grisi24 Senior Member

Strobesnmore.com Fast shipping and good prices. I use them for all of my installs!

12. country_boy

country_boy Junior Member

i got mine from thoroughobred diesel.com they are from recon. best buy every bro.

13. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

what do you need pm me

14. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Just make sure you check that your getting all genuine whelen or name brand stuff where ever you go or you'll be spending more time trying to get the strobes to work then you will be plowing, like i am having to do.

15. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

If recons strobes are as cheesy as the rest of the junk they make I wouldent put them on my truck if some one gave them to me.

16. country_boy

country_boy Junior Member

no way really...i have love them. i am goingto take teh 90 watts out and put in some bigger bulbs soon but they help when i am on the side of road helping some one out. are we atlking the same strobe lights, i have the ones that go in the head lights and rear lights not the amber caution lights

17. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

I had there "big rig" lights and there line of fire and leds burned out and they just felt cheap and My friend got there mirror lights for his 350 and they had a bad fit to them.

18. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

19. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

20. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

Prices are good but they took over 2 months to ship me a whelen hide a way bulb and a back up alarm.