1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best rear drag plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by brett.archer, Dec 7, 2008.

1. brett.archer

brett.archer Junior Member

Any opinions on the best rear drag plow? Are they worth the money? Anything helps!
  2. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

An Ebling. Nothing else even comes close.
  3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Hes a little far away to swing by and get on and they probably wouldnt have one for him this season.

And, isnt that a Snowman on the back of your truck?

Anyway, This is a loaded question, its like asking which beer is the best (anything cold and free should be the answer).

What are you going to be plowing with it?, how much will you be using it?, what truck?, dealers in your area?, how much do you want to spend?
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  4. jhook

jhook Senior Member

I got a Daniels last year at a great price (pre-season) and am very happy with it. I could have got a bigger one for my pickup but I didn't want it wider than the truck. It has down-pressure, is well-built, and I like the fact that it only stick out about 20" out the back of the truck.

I don't use it that often, but it is handy when I need it. Saves great time in certain places. I am happy with my investment.
  5. ProSeasons

ProSeasons Senior Member

That's were you and that Freightshaker come into play.

Yeah that's a SnoMan. It's 10 years old and I STILL stand by what I said. Nothing comes close to an Ebling.