1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best price on Timbrens?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bowhunter74, Aug 1, 2009.

1. bowhunter74

bowhunter74 Member
    from MO.

Where did you get yours?

2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

I haven't got mine yet but looks like about $210 for my 2006 one ton gmc plus about an hour labor to install in my neck of the woods...

Mike

3. bowhunter74

bowhunter74 Member
    from MO.

So nobody uses Timbrens? Most places I look are $195 but I have a hard time paying that for 2 hunks of rubber and some bolts.

4. DJMAUCTION

DJMAUCTION Member

pay to play

thats how much they are, albany truck springs in NY has em for about the same price as if you ordered them directly from timbren, its a lifetime warranty, and they do what they are meant to do. I got em on my f250, front and back becaus I have 900 in plow and 3000 in salter, "when full" and for those few minutes I need the salt to spread out far, not straight down cause my trucks arse is angled and the spinner is aimed to the ground

spend the money its worth it, all your driveline parts will last longer to because theres less wear when everything is straight and not squatted downwards...

www.truckspring.com free shipping

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

6. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Just ordered a set from my local diamond/meyers dealer.... $169 plus shipping.... not bad

7. bowhunter74

bowhunter74 Member
    from MO.

I have them on the rear and they do work good, just trying to find a better price. you know how the internet is you could spend days doing that.