1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best price on MVP3 9'6" or close out MVP?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by fortydegnorth, Mar 6, 2015.

1. fortydegnorth

fortydegnorth Senior Member

I install my own plows and I'm considering replacing my current mvp next season. Anyone know a great place to order from? Around here the western dealers are limited because they've all taken on Boss. I don't care much about service or dealer support since I repair all my own stuff and order parts on the Internet if needed usually. I'm looking for the volume dealer with killer prices.

2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

I would think that the lowest prices will be close to the factory in Wisconsin simply because they pay the least for shipping. But since you are in Ohio you will have to pay a lot of shipping to get it from there to you. I would just call around the Western dealers in your area and save the shipping. Regardless of what other plows they build you will get the same thing in a Western box as you would at another dealer 500 miles away. Just call around and ask them how much they want..... then consider the shipping costs and do the math.

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

4qte.com has good prices and cheap shipping

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

5. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I paid 5845.00 in Sept last yr ship to me in a box For a 9.6 plus w/wings
    Then in Dec I bought another one for the same price From 4qte
    My closes dealer wanted 2k more
    So far I bought 3 MVP for my self from them and 2 straight plows for other people in my town.

They are the cheapest I ever found you might check with them
    In Dec I price a MVP3 They price it with wing 5955.00 But went with a MVP plus

6. fortydegnorth

fortydegnorth Senior Member

Great info, thanks. Local dealers are around $7,100-7,400 so shipping is no big deal.

7. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Ouch Those guys at 4gte Buy semi loads of them and sell them on line and never touch them. Thinking to ship mine was 199.00 that was figure in the price I said 5845.00 They might sell them high in there shop to there customers.

Western Dealer should warranty them if you have a issue if they don't Call western they will straighten dealer out I had to call
    My closes dealer is 60 miles away one way