1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

best price on a new boss 9-2 vplow?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by cornbinder, Jan 4, 2008.

1. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

i'm looking at possibly purchasing a new v-plow to replace my RT2 9-2 v. local dealer around me quoted me at $5,200 plus tax installed. is that about the going rate?

2. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

sounds about right for this time of year.

3. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

About right. I got quoted $5600 for a 9'2 V XT w/ deflector and smartlocks.;)

4. Ground Control

Ground Control Member

Sounds like a good deal to me.... I just paid $5915 for a 8.2 V-XT with SmartLocks installed.

5. madmaxxxx

madmaxxxx Member

I just paid $4500 for a new steel 9'2" snow deflector and smartlocks, with truck mounts and all. NOT installed. on a pallet and I picked it up. Thought I got a good price.

6. procut

procut Senior Member

Sounds like a heck of a deal to me. I saw a recipt on the counter at the western dealer the other day - for a 7'6" straight poly installed was $4700. Only $500 more for a 9'2" V seems cheap.

7. bossplowguy

bossplowguy Senior Member

I just bought a 8' 2" vee with the smartlocks, traded in my 7 year old 8' boss straight blade, and I paid $2,650.00. I thought that was a pretty good deal. :drinkup: I did have to put it together myself tho.

8. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

where in wis did you get that deal?

9. bossplowguy

An old friend of my dad's has a dodge dealership, he is a boss dealer and i got it from him. Outright the plow was gonna be $4,400.00, he had a buyer on my old plow already. I am sure he would sell them all day long for that, as long as you put em together.

10. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

WHAT part of WIS. are you at or that dealer ?

11. bossplowguy

Its about 10 miles from Dubuque Ia. Call him up, his name is Floyd tell him Eric Dunbar reffered you his number is 608-748-4441. Louisberg Garage, it's a Dodge dealer