1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best price for bags of rock salt in NJ

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Johnny Norwood, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Johnny Norwood

Johnny Norwood Junior Member
    from NJ

Hello,

Looking for the best price up in Bergen County, NJ.

I just got quoted $4.72 a bag. Hoping to see what the rest of you guys are paying.

Thanks,

Johnny

2. joeplow1

joeplow1 Junior Member

cross the river its 3.90 picked up north of phila. not sure where you are in jersey

3. Andy96XLT

Andy96XLT Senior Member

it's 4.54 at Home Depot... you can get as many pallets as you wanted shipped for 65....

4. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

hey where are you getting it for 3.90 north of jersey. I payed more than that from shady brook farms a month ago.

5. Mr. Jon

Mr. Jon Senior Member
    from Jersey

That's a good price. We're paying $4.95/bag (3 pallet min.) at Levitt's in Parsippany.

6. TSherman

TSherman Member

$3.90? I thought $4.50 was a good price!

7. joeplow1

joeplow1 Junior Member

Sorry for the delay guys been running since monday morning just go done and am looking for some better options on a walk behind spreader.
    $3.90 I will find the quote in my office was from international salt in fareless hills. I know that was a price for pic up of I think there was a 9 pallet min. I will find the quote and get back. If you call international salt 1-888-388-4726 this is a main number, and ask for pricing out of farless hills. The sales rep called me back about 4 hrs later and faxed me the quotes.

8. corbel

corbel Junior Member

Anyone picking up from dart seasonal products in Clifton. I can't remember exact pricing on rock, but peladow is around 14.50 per bag after tax picked up single pallet min.