1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best present ever!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NYRookie, Dec 28, 2003.

1. NYRookie

NYRookie Member

Here is a picture of my daughter. She is our first child. She was born just before Thanksgiving. I love her to death. purplebou :D :angel:

100_0169-ok.jpg

2. VictoryRedK1500

VictoryRedK1500 Member

Congrats on a beautiful child. I hope to have some of my own someday. What did you name her?

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

all I can say is sweet, beautiful baby !!!!! Congratulations are most definitely in order :angel:

4. SYL

SYL Junior Member
    from ottawa

Congratulations,

Being a father I can relate to your feelings. I think we should not forget the congrats to the mother, if you assisted the birth you know what I'm talking about. It's nice to know that even if we love trucks, plows, campers, heavy equipment etc.....material stuff that once in awhile somebody brings us back to reality and reminds us of what is real important in life that is life itself.

sly

5. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

I don't think you will ever know the meaning of true love till you have a child of your own.

6. NYRookie

NYRookie Member

You've got that right. I was with momma for the 22.5 hrs of labor. I helped in the delivery. She went without an epideral until the last 1.5 hrs. She is one tough cookie. She weighed 7lbs 11ounces and was 21" long. A good size first baby. We named her Cassie Elizabeth. I can't wait to get home at night so I can fall asleep in the chair holding her.:sleeping:

7. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Wow I can't wait for my little girl to be born. I have only a month and a half to wait. My wife said she is about ready too:D . We are haveing a difficult time with this pregnetcy. She has alot of internal problems.

All I can hope for is a healthy baby and mother for it when all is said and done.

Oh how silly of me congrats on your new prize. I wish you all luck.

Josh 99zr2

8. Peterbilt379CJ

Peterbilt379CJ Junior Member

Congradulations on the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to get that little girl behind a blade as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is beautiful.......... Congats to you and your wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!