1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best plowing insurance...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mkwl, Jul 17, 2007.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'm trying to find out what the best deal is out there for plowing insurance. I have a State Farm policy on my truck, and am trying to find out how much it'd cost for me to add plowing insurance to my policy, so if I get into a "plowing accident" I'd be covered. Anyone have any prices/suggestions?

Thanks,
    Matt

2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

can you even get comercial liability at 17??? im 17 also and wont be plowing(with my own truck) until i know i can get insurance because of my age...

3. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

You do landscaping right? Don't you have a commercial contractors policy? Mine is through State Farm and I'm covered with that as far as liability goes.

4. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

More than likely its in his parents name.

5. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

but if something happens while he is driving is he still covered???

6. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

About how much did that cost you, how much per month etc? Are you covered if something happens while driving from site to site?