1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

best plow of yamaha rhino

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by JRS Landscaping, Apr 7, 2011.

1. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

looking at getting one to plow drives and keep the truck on lots. whats a good fast power angle plow? any with down pressure for back drag? thanks

2. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

3. JRS Landscaping

I went to the website and they dont have one listed for the rhino... do you know what they run ?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  4. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

5. JRS Landscaping

pretty reasonable......but only thing is i don't see a rhino mount option just Kubota/Kawasaki/JD/Polaris

6. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

Well crap!!!!! Sorry my eyes suck this time of day after staring at my monitor all day.

7. Arly

Arly Junior Member

We'd suggest an Eagle plow. http://www.eagleplows.com/ They do make one for your Rhino and its designed and built very well. This is what we used for our plow. Do note that Eagle doesn't sell to the public so you'll need to find a retailer. Sorry but I can't comment on the power angle business, we built our own.

8. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

My Rhino appears to have a glacier brand plow on it. its not power angle, but the quick attach is second to none. I LOVE it!!