1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best plow mount system for 08 Yamaha Grizzly 700

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by BowHuntnFool, Sep 3, 2009.

1. BowHuntnFool

BowHuntnFool Junior Member

I have an old plow that has been used on my mower for 4 or 5 years. I have recently purchased a 08 Grizzly 700 and would like to mount the plow on it. It curently has a winch on it. The plow is a 48" long heavy steel Craftsman blade.How hard would it be to fab this to bolt to a mounting system? Or would I be better to just buy everything new. I was thinking about the Moose quick release. Any sugestions would be helpfull.

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

You could fab up some new mounts. But your better off getting a new 60" plow IMO. A 48" plow is to small for a Grizzly IMO.

3. FOX-SNO-REMOVAL

FOX-SNO-REMOVAL Senior Member

Ya a 48in is diffidently to small for a 700 grizzly I would suggest at least a 60in and ya the Moose quick release would be the way to go for sure! Good Luck!!!!