1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best Plow lights

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jonw440, Oct 4, 2003.

1. jonw440

jonw440 Senior Member

I have NO lights yet on my plow. (transfer Meyer from Bronco to 2001 dodge ram). I was going with Meyer's Nite saber. But since I need the whole kit why couldn't I use another brands lights? I heard and read "the Boss" plow lights are good. any ideas or comments on a good lighting system would be a big help.

2. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

I like the night sabers,they're really bright,the boss light are good to but the sabers are smaller.

3. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

jon, I believe the mounting brackets to the Boss lights are unique and only fit the Boss frame. You'd have to duplicate the mounting point on your Meyer tower to use them. Most other brands should work.

4. wyldman

wyldman Member

Any good lights with a set of HO halogen sealed beams will work well.The HO's make a big difference.

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

We run the nite saybers and are very happy with them. They are much brighter then the truck light plowlights we had. They are also much smaller :)

6. Santo

Santo Banned

Nite Sabres ............$250.00 ( Wiring Harness not included.)

What a joke , how do they suppose they run?

"Squirrel Power?"