1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

best plow for my truck????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by baddboygeorge, Nov 11, 2010.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

I wanna put a plow on a 95 dodge 3500 ,I have a Meyers and a Western dealer close , I would prefer a meyers due to the fact I have several other meyers plows, I want a brand new set up on this truck what is the best model to get that will push an manuver the snow in the quickest time , Please your input is needed Thank You!

2. Division

Division Member

7.5 meyers drive pro or lot pro

if its a dually then i would go 9ft

3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

9.5 Super V2....Looks like a Good Set-up.....:drinkup:

4. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

snow dogg any good?????

Looking at a xe90 snow dogg any input??

5. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

Western wide out great plow u will never regret it!!!

6. 6spd5.9

6spd5.9 Junior Member
    from pa

How are they looking in to them any problem with the wings catching on curbs

7. Gibsonk

Gibsonk Junior Member

Just bought a Western 8' Pro Plus and love it!

8. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Its all personal preference & local dealer support. Personally we run all Fisher V plows, both Ez V & Extreme, we have been with them since we started 15 years ago. If it works I dont change it. If it were me & you have Meyer, a good rep with the dealer, etc stick with Meyer, they have done alot to revamp their line in the last couple years. I would look at the V as well, there (at least Fisher) onl;y about $ 600 more than straight blade, they dont cause the truck to run hot, are easier & save fuel when transporting, way more efficient when in use.