1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

best plow for a ranger?

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by frndinalowplace, Dec 26, 2005.

1. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

I have a buddy with a ranger looking for a clear polycarbenate[sp].Which of the snoway plows would be best on a ford ranger with the 4.o. Also do you know around how much it would cost with installation. Thanks for any info.

2. On my '02 ranger i have the ST80. The truck can prolly handle a bigger one, but this one kinda fell out of the sky so I picked it up pretty cheap. I like it because it's light and has downpressure and the truck does a great job with it. I'm going to have to think about how much it cost to have the mounts installed, I don't remember!

My truck is the FX4 (level II) so it's got the Bilstein shocks and the BFG tires.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Check Ebay, there one on there now that could work. You just need the truck mount.