1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best plow for 1998 GMC K-1500??? HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by FLASHMAN, Dec 9, 2003.

FLASHMAN Member

I posted this on the 'snow plowing discussion' board, and just figured I'd throw it on here too... any input would be great...

Hey everyone, new here, and I'm going crazy looking at specs for buying a plow for my truck... I'm not going to be doing any commercial plowing, just my house, mother's driveway, and possible a few driveways here and there for a few extra bucks... So far, I really like the Boss plows, with the smart hitch, and HID lighting system, but I'm not really sure where to go because they all seem to have thier strong points. I'm definitely going to beef up the suspension with some Timbrens, and possibly beefier coils if necessary... Any advice on manufacturer, and/or other suspension tricks would be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance.....