1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best place?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mullis56, Jun 5, 2010.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

What is the best place to get rubber edges for push boxes? I want quality but don't want to pay for what my local dealer sales as OEM, too much $$$!

2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Bumpity, bump! Need help!
  3. leon

leon Senior Member

wear edges

short of calling every rubber manufatcurer on the continent you dont have a lot of options short of canvasing their dealer network nation wide and paying with a credit card.

Hardened urethane wear edges wear longer because of the chemistry to make it and unless you want to purchase the hardened rubber skirting used on conveyor belts and drill every hole etc.

they probably buy hardened conveyor skirting from one of the rubber makers and use that for the wear edges.

4. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I believe I got mine from plow rubber .com You just give them the dimensions and they make what you want. Mine are 2 inches thick and like 12 inches high. They worked great last winter with minimal wear.