1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best Place to Order FF?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by LawnProLandscapes, Aug 10, 2008.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

tried it now i need to buy some more... just wondering who you folks go through, was going to buy locally but seems that no one around me sells it and the local JD dealer is a mess so id rather not even check there. was looking at this site and to me it sounds like a good deal but im not an experience fluid film buyer like GV..
    http://www.fluidfilmsalesusa.com/

need to get me some more so i can take my pic using it and get me a free shirt and stickers, :drinkup:

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Well what I can do is put a bowel under my truck and send any that drips off(it doesn't so your out of luck) but try here guys from LawnSite order it not sure of shipping costs

http://www.mowpart.com/fluid-film-c-328.html

3. bossplowguy

bossplowguy Senior Member

I just bought a gallon can from the local JD dealer and it was surprisingly reasonable...$27.00 inc the tax.

4. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

so all JD dealers are supposed to cary FF? maybe ill stop in and check em out on there pricing, i really want to get some soon to finish covering my plow and plow frame with, also the mowers and trimmers could use a dabble.

5. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

spray cans are 9.46 a can plus tax at the jd dealer here.
    they dont even give plowsite discounts. I just dont buy much of it. Did pick up a can today though.

6. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

mcmastercarr.com
    somewhere around 5.50 per can if you buy a case
    It's sorta hard to search for it so be patient

7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

You're going to put a bowel under your truck GV?

TMI man, TMI.

I know of a great place to order it, but since he's only a dealer and not a sponsor I was told I can't tell anybody else. :rolleyes:

8. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Spray cans at our JD dealer are $7.45.
    They have whatever size or quantity you want.

9. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Lawn pro Cazenovia equipment carries it last year I think it was 6.50 a can ? Try them there is a store in new hartford on rte 5 towards kirkland

10. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Fluid Film is sold nationally by John Deere farm equipment dealers. Not all dealers carry it, though, but they could order is easily enough. The part numbers for Fluid Film are as follows:

Aerosol can - TY22032
    1 Gallon can - TY22040
    5 Gallon pail - TY22041

We also have a dealer locator listed on our website. Just follow this link. You could also access it by going to our home page at www.fluid-film.com and clicking on the header, "How Do I Get It?"

You can find your closest dealer by plugging in your zip code or city. We also have a listing of online dealers under that header.

11. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

great.
    now if you could tell my local dealer to lower the price that would be really great.
    i think i pay two bucks a can more than the rest of the country!

12. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Must be the bribrius tax payup

13. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

maybe it's cause of all the taxes you pay:dizzy:

14. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If you can afford 200 bucks for a cord of wood ,you can spend the extra 2 bucks for FF!