1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best place to order an Agri Fab 125

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by SGLC, Dec 22, 2005.

1. SGLC

SGLC Senior Member

Guys, looking for the best price to order an Agri Fab 125 Pro. Thanks guys.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2005
  2. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

3. Detroitdan

Does anyone know if these will spread sand/salt mix??? I'm almost ready to buy one, but there's very little info in the advertisement.

4. SGLC

SGLC Senior Member

Norhtern doesn't have the Pro model listed.

5. Groundmovers

Groundmovers Member
    from NE CT.

I would have said this place because that is where I ordered one from. They didn't respond to my request for a tracking number and when I finally called today, they told me that it is backordered and they might receive it in 5-7 days. They didn't tell me it was backordered when I ordered and didn't follow up telling me.

https://www.speedwaysales.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=agri-fab+125

Today I ordered one from this place.
    http://www.myproship.com/store/product.asp?sku=1598515&crumb=&store%5Fid=55&mscssid=7XF7SKR30K1C9KX2A2AWBFA5LPKC41U5

6. Detroitdan

oops, my bad. Whats the difference?

7. mickman

mickman Senior Member

I just received an Earthway [holds 80#] with salt deflector & rain cover for under $140.00 from seedland.com. Very nice inexpensive unit.

8. Groundmovers

Groundmovers Member
    from NE CT.

9. SGLC

SGLC Senior Member

Any other places?