1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best place to get wiring harness?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by kc2006, Oct 3, 2007.

1. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Wondering where the best place is to get a control, pump wiring harness, and light harness? Got a j thomas catalog the other day and it had the control and harness but it was kinda pricey, I know central parts has the controls, still can't find anything for lights. Nothin on ebay either.

Any help?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Need some more info kc, what type of control are you looking for? Toggles, touch pad or Slik stick? Also, which style of lights are you trying to find a harness for? Night sabers? Or the old style Truck lites, 5 or 6 pin?

3. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

I'm not sure if I want to go touch pad or a slik stick. I've used the slik stick in the past and didn't mind it, never used the touch pad so I'm not sure how I'd like it.

As for lights I have the old style 6 pin.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic