1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best place to get Toro paddles?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PowersTree, Dec 20, 2011.

1. PowersTree

PowersTree Senior Member

Who has the best price on paddles for Toro blowers?

We've already burned through two sets this winter, and its barely snowed. I want to order them in bulk (probably 10 sets).

edit: The models are 210r
  2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Just looked up Jacks Small Engine and PartsTree and they are both 20.79 per paddle. That's about what I pay at my local dealer. I've been told the cheaper paddles ( not Toro ) don't last as long.
  3. Schnabel Plowin

Schnabel Plowin Senior Member

Support your local dealer.
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

that seems rather fast. are you replacing the scraper bar as well???
  5. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

The aftermarket do not last very long. Replace them with the original toro part. Check out Russo Power Equiptment in Shiller park, IL. They have a couple of stores here in the Chicagoland area.
  6. MikeLawnSnowLLC

MikeLawnSnowLLC Senior Member

Love the toro machines but their paddle design is such a rip off with their stupid wear indicator. Why put that much rubber into something that you can only wear off a quarter inch and then have to pitch them. Its ********.
  7. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I've always wondered if you could double up the paddles to get more use out of them.

8. PowersTree

PowersTree Senior Member

I usually do support the local guy. I just thought Id check to see if any of you knew of a screaming deal.

My local dealer is $46 for a set of paddles, and $13 for a scraper.

I guess its just the cost of doing business.

White Gardens, I just may try that out and see how it works. Watch this thread. I'll report back.
  9. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I've got to check out mine and see what condition their in. I might be trying it out also.