1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

best place to get bulk salt in central indiana ??

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by smokin4by, Jan 26, 2010.

1. smokin4by

smokin4by Member
    from indiana

looking to set up a bulk salt bin soon and i'm wanting some feedback from you indiana guys on where you are getting 1st great service, 2nd great price on your bulk salt.

looking for rock salt, and interested in some treated salt too. if price is right i might stick to all treated salt.wesport
  2. Briny

Briny Junior Member
    from Indiana

Magic Salt of Central Indiana is where most that I have talked to buys it. They are really super nice guys and their facility is very nice. They will treat you right.
  3. smokin4by

smokin4by Member
    from indiana

thanks for the info....

now the only problem is trying to get most if not all properties to take salt. i don't understand how a business can say they want to push the snow over 2" but they don't want anything done less than 2". this is getting to be all too common.