1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best place to buy Timbrens??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by brunosplace, Feb 20, 2005.

1. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

I have been running Air-Lift air bags in my front springs, but they have now sprung a leak. It is on the top of the bag itself and not in the hoses. :angry: So now I am thinking I will replace them with Timbrens, any suggestions on where to get the best deal on them? payup Thanks.
  2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

3. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

Just a word of caution about Timbrens on a Wrangler - It makes the ride extremely harsh. I had them on my 97' TJ for a season and I hated it and had them replaced with the airlift bags. I know you said your air bags are now leaking, but I'd look into other alternatives if I were you.
  4. Q-Team Inc

Q-Team Inc Member

I just bought some for my 01 Chevy 3500 from Stengel Bros.
  5. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

6. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

Air Lift

Have you had any trouble with your air bags? What happened to mine is the bolt that attaches the "protector" to where the factory bump stop used to be wore a hole through the top of the air bag. I checked the pressure in them every week. I kept it at 20 psi when the plow was off and bumped it up to 38-40 psi when the plow was on. The instructions were very explicit saying to maintain at a minimum 10 psi at all times. I feel like I just flushed $90 :angry: because they didn't even make it through 4 months of use. :gunsfiring: :realmad: