1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best place to buy rubber replacements

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by Bossman 92, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for the best place to buy replacement rubbers for a 10' Protech. ;)

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Wrong forum fella............

Not sure aboot you, but the last time I replaced one of mine, ProTech had adjusted their pricing to meet the real world and they were the same or cheaper than aftermarket edges.

3. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

Check ebay, They were full of them if Pro tech is more expensive.

4. aslc

aslc Junior Member
    from iowa

Got my last one from plowrubber.com
    They are a site sponsor
    Mine was the premium one and it cost about half what cpw wanted after shipping for a 16'
    Used it once for about 16hrs straight and I don't see any wear yet. Zero tolerance with a mix of concrete and asphalt.

5. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

:D. What did I miss?? I checked back right after I posted and there were some really good posts. Thumbs Up

6. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

stay with oem

7. moresnow

moresnow Junior Member

It's time for us to replace the rubber on our protech too. Where is the best place to order oem rubber from?

8. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

call protech

9. info4tim

info4tim Senior Member

Wagreens...xtra large

10. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

Rubber edges can be purchased directly through us or if you have a dealer in your territory, through them. You can find your nearest dealer on our locator at http://www.snopusher.com. Our rubber is reasonably priced but is also not the cheapest rubber because it is made of an extruded pure compound. This video provides some more details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfMrrEj3lzU

We also sell a lot of rubber edges to customers that don't own Pro-Tech units but prefer to use our rubber edges for their durability. Please let us know if you have any questions.

11. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

I have known people that have bought aftermarket cheap ones, dont waste your money. stick with the protech ones and you'll be further ahead. first man hole cover they hit it had a chunk out of it.