1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best place to buy New "Rebuilt" Meyers Pump

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by 97S104x4, Nov 17, 2010.

1. 97S104x4

97S104x4 Senior Member

i have checked ebay and i am looking for a new rebuilt Meyers E47.

does anyone know if there are any reputable sellers on ebay or other places that i should look? and has anyone bought a pump off ebay?
  2. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

smith brothers services... they are GREAT people. walked me through a couple repairs on my plow, great prices too. very helpfull and informative.

3. 97S104x4

97S104x4 Senior Member

4. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

When I ran E47's, I always did my own rebuilds. It's a nice way to get to know your pump, and it's not all that hard to do. Not saying you can't find a decent one, but I have a hard time trusting someone else having done the rebuild. I'd make sure I had a warranty w/ an honorable track record. Some will splash some new paint on them, bench test em, and call them rebuilt.