1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best Place To Buy Motor For E60

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Brandon29, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

I have a weak motor on one of my E60s. Wondering where the best place to buy a new one is?

2. nathan11507

nathan11507 Member

ebay is good i just got one off of there two months and it was a two post motor the newer style compared to my old one post motor and i paid 72.99 for it. thats where i would check but thats just my opinion
  3. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

Holding up good? This one is the single post but I could always change to a two post. I just dont want to have to buy new motors every year.
  4. mrascoe

mrascoe Junior Member

5. mrascoe

mrascoe Junior Member

last nite i pulled my e 47 motor off in the middle of a storm because it was weak slow and sputtered.i took the cap off and out popped springs and the brushes,well i sprayed it all down with electric cleaner and put it all back together.it works awesome!i just sold a e60 to a friend the other day with a weak motor because a oring was bad allowing oil to get into
    the motor,he replaced the oring ,cleaned the motor out fully because it had been soaked in oil and it worked great when he put it on his truck.good luck