1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best place to buy a complete plow package?

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by wkahler, Oct 6, 2008.

1. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Was wondering the best place to buy a complete plow package for a ATV? Found a Polaris 700 might be buying, but i want to find a county style plow package for it. Wondering if there is a place to buy a complete package, with plow mounting hardware and all the stuff to install it, and how hard is it to install????

Bill

2. ddierking

ddierking Junior Member

Bill you are going to get different responses here. I bought a complete WARN setup from sportztrailers.com. I got a 54" blade, push tubes, and mounting kit for $375 shipped. It was the best price I could find. I have yet to put on my mounting kit, but it looks pretty simple and staight foward. Gonna try to get it installed next Monday.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Thanks for the info Dan i am expecting quite a few different responses!!!

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I would try ebay :)

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

E-bay looks fairly good ........$395+ shipping! Thanks guys!

6. banksl&s

banksl&s Member

Try Rockymountainatv.com, they have a lot of stuff for atv and dirt bikes.

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

i bought some stuff from rockymountain and they are a good place to deal with. they have some good deals also!

8. ATVGUY

ATVGUY Junior Member
    from central

State Plow

Go check out these guys...www.weekend-warrior.com
    They have everything you need! Plus the plow has teflon powder coat paint -snow does not stick at all!

9. bowhunter74

bowhunter74 Member
    from MO.

See what your local dealers can do, 9 times out of 10 you will have better service and if you have problems they might be better to deal with on getting things fixed.