1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best of last winter video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Sep 9, 2007.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Last edited: Sep 9, 2007
  2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

DAM..... ever think about stunt driving for a side job ??????? LOL good coordination .... 3 plows at one time .... or shall i say doin a " 3some" good work man ... love the vid ... good driving skills ..

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Can't get through I'll try later.

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

linky don't work :) really want to see it too

5. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

please excuse the first reply ... i didnt see the 2 front end loaders in the middle ... so its a cool lookin " 4 - SOME " .... better .. !! ... good music too !! .. LOL

6. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Nice. Now I have some work to do to keep up with the video footage this year. Hope my wife is up to it.:dizzy:

7. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

the link works now, It dident work for awhile so try it agian.

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Another great video. Are you driving that Kubota this winter! LOL jk. You gave me a great insentive to video tape this winter. Thanks

9. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

great video !!!!!!!!!!!! just like your other ones :drinkup:

10. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Thanks guys, I really enjoy making them when you guys like them. No im not running the kubota this year, lol thats just a toy to screw around with when where done plowing for the day.

11. dlcequip

dlcequip Member
    from ohio

Just one question with all the taping you do. Do you ever get any work done.

12. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

lol, yes we get plowing done, some of the clips I dident take, some of them are taken by some of the other operators and then I just put them all togeather and make the videos, although I do most of the taping, lol. The other guy on this site, Bosshogg, is my boss, although not really a boss, more of a friend. Anyway, can hardly wait for the snow to start agian.

13. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

God that looks like fun. I'm ready.

14. dlcequip

dlcequip Member
    from ohio

one last question why dont you run any boxes on any of your machines?

15. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

where working on the boxes, we did buy one for one of the skids last spring, and only got to use it once, and where working on getting one for one the wheel loaders

16. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

What program do you use to edit the videos? Its it hard to use? I have a couple vids from last year and plan on taking a bunch more this year.

17. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I use windows movie maker, its realy easy to use once you figure it out. If you have newer version of windows it should be on your computer.

18. StonewallFarms

StonewallFarms Member

awsome movie.. cant wait for this season

19. dlcequip

dlcequip Member
    from ohio

We are all ready for a good year of snow removal

20. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

That was great.....can you host it on youtube or myspace so i can get a hyperlink for it and put in on my myspace? :) that makes me really want to go plow!!!! LET IT SNOW!!!