1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best Noise Reduction Skid Steer Cab ?????

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by magnum1, Jul 28, 2012.

1. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Looking at another skid steer to purchase for the upcoming season. Which manufacturer
    has the best noise reduction package on their enclosed cab ?

2. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

No one knows ????????

3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Best noise reduction I've found is to get one with a radio and crank it way up. To answer your question, they're all about the same. Probably cat or deere would be the quieter models.

4. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

X 2 crank it way up.

5. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I haven't been in all of them, but CAT has a prety quiet cab. As they say, its air tight to keep all dust and dirt out. I think it is remarkably quieter than my Bobcat T300.

6. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Has anyone tried out a new Case or New Holland. Since they are both built on the same production line I would imagine theres not much difference between the two units. Any
    imput about either machine ?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  7. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

A Droid razer with head phones on Pandora or a selected playlist also works well

8. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

My S650 is very quiet. My S185 without the noise reducing material option in the cab is pretty loud.