1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best Deals on Blizzard

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Landmass, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Landmass

Landmass Junior Member
    from Calgary

Who has the best prices ??
  2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

The Ford dealer in Mass I think. Someone will chime in.....
  3. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

The Ford dealer in Portsmouth NH. (no sales tax in NH) I have yet to see anyone beat there prices, in fact I've mentioned it to people on here before and someone actually made the trip down here from Canada to buy one. Even driving all this way, paying for a hotel and driving back still saved him a ton of money. Seems like they are more interested in being a high-volume dealer than making a killing on every sale. Unlike the other Blizzard dealer we have, he's just to small without a lot of overhead.
    I saw an ad this season for Blizzard 810s installed for $5195. They sell Fisher too, and the comparable sized Blizzards are always several hundred dollars cheaper. Not sure why, I know Fishers are nice heavy duty plows, but I don't think the Blizzards are weak in comparison. Some plows I could name are weak junk IMO, but I think the Blizzards are one of the more rugged plows.
  4. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Wow, just looked at a map, you're on the other side of the world