1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

best dealer in the Northern NJ area?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by jerseydrew, Apr 8, 2015.

1. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

looking for info on a reputable dealer in the northern NJ area?
  2. 05ram

05ram Member

FDR hitches in Roselle Park. They also have another branch in Hawthorne or somewhere around there.
  3. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

How far north are ya? I use Traffic safety in Mahwah. Nice people, decent prices.
  4. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

THey have a lot of parts.... BUT...

If you don't mind spending 20-30% more if you buy in store, vs online.

The have different pricing, for the exact same stuff, if you purchase it from their website, vs picking it up in person. Same parts cost you more if you go to the store, which is a really bad idea, IMO
  5. 05ram

05ram Member

Never had a problem with them. I always got good pricing. Maybe Could have saved a little by buying online, but when you need something quick. They are open during storms and have a lot in Stock. I bought my SS MVP3 and had them install it. Their price was the best I could find. Online was cheaper, but when you factor in shipping and self install it was the same price and I would have to do the work. Also, when you install yourself the warranty is on the parts only. If they do it, parts and labor.
  6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

What are you looking for
    And how far north
  7. RONK

RONK Senior Member
    from NJ

Danforth's,Ogdensberg in Sussex County.Good people.
  8. H&NServices

H&NServices Member
    from NJ

West Chester plow in Flanders