1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

best christmas present ever....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by AllOutLandscape, Dec 27, 2009.

1. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

+15" of snow over christmas..... thank you mother nature....

2. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

very nice!! wish we had snow to push around. few flakes and rain.... :mad:
  3. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

i thought that was my favorite gift to sucks it got rained on for like 10 min and turned to sh*t but i was still having a blast! hard on thentruck tho
  4. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

we had nuthin but rain on christmas! eff you for havign such a good christmas present!! lol j/k! i love that blizzard blade looks real nice!
  5. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

sorry to hear that

rain on Christmas is just wrong even my uncle in Texas even had snow for Christmas sucks you didn't
  6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I love the white on white.
  7. M.S.P.M.

M.S.P.M. Senior Member

lucky you we got nothing but rain here.
  8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

lucky! all rain here!
  9. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Started as rain here than all snow!!! This is all I wanted for Christmas...
  10. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

going to blow piles back tomorrow with the skiddys take more pics then.... we got rain on christmas day for like an hour and boy did it make pushing suck.... 6 inches of snow that got rained on.... compacted down to like three and it was the hardest 3 inches i have ever pushed... need some new tires though..
  11. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

All rain here for Christmas :( .... snowed all afternoon and evening today, lucky if we got an inch to stick on hard surfaces, bout 2" overall.... went and salted a couple places and scraped a dusting off a couple sidewalks. The guy I sub for runs 3" trigger on all his places.... I always ran 1-2" when I was in business but he says no one wants that low of a trigger with the economy hurting more the cutbacks have resulted in higher triggers... WalMarts were untouched here and it was pretty slick out, the first bit of snow iced up on bottom of it all when it got cold.... Yes i know the guy who does the WalMarts here too... No salt, no liquid pretreat, nothing going on at WalMart... ROFL
  12. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck and nice gift
  13. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good man. I got the same present haha, not sure how much yet though.
  14. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

heres some more

15. AllOutLandscape

AllOutLandscape Member

16. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member