1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best blade for 2010 Kawaski Mule Trans Diesel 4010

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by 28694, Jan 22, 2014.

1. 28694

28694 Junior Member

I am searching for the best set up for a Best blade for 2010 Kawaski Mule Trans Diesel 4010 UTV, 4x4, with 2 bench seats. I want full hydraulic left, right, up and down. Thanks for suggestions and those models to avoid.

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

What and how much are you plowing?

Without knowing these answers, my recommendation is the Boss UTV plow, either a straight or V. But that might be overkill.

3. 28694

28694 Junior Member

Living in the mountains of NC, we get several 3-4 inch snows but I want to be prepared for the occasional 12-inch snow, on our lonely 0.5-mile hilly, gravel driveway. (I am speaking with Boss now and am very impressed). (I have a 2010 Blackline brand but it is junk.)

4. Mark Oomkes

Not sure of your financial situation, but I would recommend the V then. I have one for my Gator and fortunately the plow is great, the Gator is a POS for what I thought it would, could and should do. Compared to my RTV anyways.

5. 28694

28694 Junior Member

How long have you had your Boss V? Have you used it hard? I want a durable plow! (What is "Gator POS"?)

6. Mark Oomkes

2 years, we used it for sidewalks, so it wasn't plowing gravel, but we never had a single issue. It's a well built plow just as the rest of the Boss lineup is.

I have a Gator 825i XUV that is a piece of excrement.

7. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

Boss First,

then maybe the Moose V plow with Fuse powersports Hydro turn kit.

from what I have read on internet.

I don't have any exp with either.

I have a Moose plow on my ATV.

it has held up great for the ten years I have used it.