1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Best Advice Ever!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by gw9272, Mar 14, 2008.

1. gw9272

gw9272 Junior Member
    from ma

Hello, I've been lurking in the backround of plowsite for several years, stealing information and advice. I would like to finally share with other members of Plowsite the best advice I've received regarding plowing. Two years ago I was looking to buy a new plow, while asking around someone told me "You'd be an idiot not to go see Paul at Lang's corner Garage in Rye, NH." Not wanting to be an idiot I drove 1 1/4 hour to Rye , NH to have a Fisher plow installed by Paul's crew. Two years later I have to say it was worth every dollar and every extra mile to go to Lang's Corner Garage. I have never had a more professional buying experience, they wrote the book on quality service and efficiency. Sorry if this sounds like a commercial for Lang's, but dealing with Paul and his crew has made it much easier for me as a plow operator. So, I'm giving everyone in the New England area advice that you'd be an idiot not to go see Paul at Lang's Corner Garage for all things Fisher plows.

That's my advice, it would be nice to have other people add with more advice of their own.

Thanks for reading,
  2. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

our fisher dealer is like that to. best people ever.
  3. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

wow good words, where are you from in mas?