1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Berlon 7ft Snow Blade - Illinois

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rlong97150, Nov 16, 2012.

1. rlong97150

rlong97150 Junior Member

Like new Berlon Snow Plow. Purchased in December 2008, this has seen very limited use and stored inside when not being used. I had originally bought it to use on my Case DX45 but I have upgraded to a Case 105U and its too small. Uses standard quick attach and with front remotes, you have power angle.

From the Berlon web site:

Made from stainless steel which prevents rusting due to scratch and wear. The Snow plow has a trip feature which, in the case of an operator accidentally hitting large objects such as rocks, the snow plow will tip and go over the object. The shock absorbers eliminate the snow plow from snapping back when it trips. The Snow Plow has a side to side tip/oscillation for snow plowing on uneven surfaces. Besides being able to tip side to side, the Snow Plow has a hydraulic angle allowing the operator to push snow to either side of the skidloader. The reversible bolt on cutting edge found on the Snow plow is made out of 3/4 x 8 steel. A rubber edge is also available for the snow plow. The snow plow shoes reduce wear on the cutting edge and minimize gravel removal while snow plowing.

I will take some pictures in the next couple of days but I can tell you that you cant tell it from new. My email is rlong97150(at)gmail.com.

$1,750.00

Thanks

Bob

2. rlong97150

rlong97150 Junior Member

Plow is sold, thanks.